• Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
• Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
• Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
• Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
• Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
• Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
• Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
• Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
• Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
• Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
• Technical Capacity.
• Organizational Skills.
• Problem Solving/Analytical.
• Customer/Client Focus.
• Time Management.
How To Apply For The Job
Please forward CV to:-
22 December, 2015