We are a manufacturing company in the food and beverage industry.
Description Of Job
We are seeking for dynamic, results-oriented and self-motivated professional to join our quality control team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Quality control coordinator you will:
• Ensure that all laid down procedures are followed in the laboratory, process line, blending zone and buffer zone
• Oversees the activities of all quality control inspectors and the personnel at the blending zone
• Supervise GMP/HACCP audits and ensure all corrective action requests are closed out on time
• Responsible for the recording and maintenance of an effective traceability system for raw materials, packaging materials and finished products
• Oversee all cleaning and sanitation jobs in the factory, to ensure that the right tools are used, the correct procedures are followed, the job is done properly and well documented
• Capture all the data on Production and Quality control and produce statistical data on quality rate, waste, downtime, stoppages per machine per shift and measure the Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must have at least a BSc in Food science or its equivalent with at least Three (3) years working experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
How To Apply For The Job
THE HUMAN RESOURCES CO-ORDINATOR
P. O. BOX KA 30530
OR FAX: 0302-247650
OR Email address: [email protected]
24 August, 2012
All applications should reach the Human Resource department not later than August 24, 2012.