A leading service provider to industries located in Tema with a branch in Takoradi requires for employment for both offices qualified and capable individuals for the following position: Quality Controller
• He shall report directly to the project manager and the managing director and shall be responsible for the explanation, validation and delivery of closed projects.
• He shall be a link with the client or his representative in relation to programmes and ensure that contractual controls, their conformity and execution are followed.
• He shall be responsible for the supervision of all contractual activities and ensure that such activities conform to the technical conditions.
• He shall manage, control and test equipment including:-
a) Establishment of daily standard monitory plan
b) Follow up on standard monitory plan verification
• Based on materials, specific requirements and/or mode of operation put in place, he shall ensure collection, verification and recording on weld follow up.
Qualification / Skills
• Must have a degree or its equivalent in a related programme from a recognised institution
• Minimum of two (2) years working experience in similar field
• A team player who is ready to work for long hours with little or no supervision
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send their CVs and applications to the address below:
05 December, 2012