QP’s exclusive brands are produced in world class food manufacturing facilities with sustainable production and vertical integration allowing us to deliver significant scale.
All of our products are produced to the highest EU standards as well as international certification including Halal certified.
QP’s head office is in Dubai with branches in Ukraine, Malaysia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, and a network running across East Africa.
• Location: Spintex, Accra, Ghana
• Reporting to: Quality Supervisor PRIMARY PURPOSES OF THE JOB
• Assessing the product specifications and testing them with customer requirements.
• Guiding production staff about the quality measures
• Ensuring product compliance with legal and quality standards
• Train new packaging workers and fully responsible for personal hygiene on the production floor.
• Support the production team during problem solving activities on the lines.
• Responsible for GMP in the factory. Qualification Required & Experience
• Education: Ideal – HND Sciences
• Experience: 2-3 years’ experience in the food industry. IDEAL PROFILES
• Tertiary technical qualification, preferable HND Lab Technology
• Strong leadership potential demonstrated.
• Proven Leadership skills
• Good communicator with effective team-related skills.
• Attention to details / meticulous
• Bias for action.
• Analytical problem-solving skills.
• Computer literate. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letters: [email protected] Closing Date:
23 September, 2020
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.