• Ability to estimate, prepare material schedule, and Material extraction.
• Ability to prepare Interim payment certificate and Variation orders
• Ability to price any document given
• Ability to personally prepare Technical and Financial Proposals for Competitive Tendering.
• Ability to Interpret, understand all kinds of drawings.
• Ability to have figures at your finger tips
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Preparation of site Requisitions, writing of Technical letters to clients and consultants.
• Any other duties available. Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a minimum of HND in Civil Engineering (2nd Class Upper) or Quantity surveyor from KNUST (2nd Class upper). A certificate in Project Management is a plus
• A minimum of ten (2) years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor and Civil Engineer.
• Periodic travels as and when needed.
• Must be highly detail-oriented
• Must be able to work with all kinds of people
• Must have the ability to stand pressure, multitask and smart.
• Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to task given
• Must be proactive and solve problems person
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Very good with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Microsoft Project.) Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your detailed CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 August, 2022