Keegan Resources Ghana Ltd. (“KRGL”) is a fully-?owned subsidiary of Asanko Gold Inc., a company which is building the Asanko Gold Mine, Ghana’s next gold mine. The vision of Asanko is to become a mid - tier gold mining company that maximizes value for all stakeholders. KRGL is seeking to employ a qualified person to fill the role below.
Position: LOCUM RADIOGRAPHER /TECHNICIAN
• Perform image-guided procedures but not to handle the general medical needs of a patient;
• Operate the X-Ray equipment;
• Read reports and record results for review by physicians.
Qualification Required & Experience
• 4 year bachelor’s degree or diploma in Radiography;
• Ten (10) years working experience in similar position;
• Must possess an in-?depth knowledge of human anatomy and medical principles that relate to human health;
• Mast be well versed with modern medical technology;
• Must be keen on detail, and possess excellent analytical skills;
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people of diverse cultures.
How To Apply For The Job
Application Process When applying, please follow the guidelines below to maximise the success of your application:
• Include an introductory paragraph in your covering letter explaining why you believe you are suited to the role you are applying for
• Limit your CV to 4 pages
• Your CV must include demographic detail, qualifications, work experience and a minimum of two referees
• List your most recent positions first
• Include copies of relevant, original certificates and academic records Applications, together with detailed curriculum vitae and proof of qualifications, should be submitted by the deadline date to:
Unit Manager – HR Administration,
Keegan Resources (Ghana) Ltd.
No. 4, Sir ArkuKorsah Road,
Airport Residential Area,
P. O. Box CT 6153,
21 September, 2015
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.