A reputable School in New Achimota is seeking to recruit Reception To Year 2 Spanish Teacher Job Summary
• He/She will lay the foundation for Spanish fluency and prepares learners to communicate confidently with interactive question, engaging audio, and real-world narratives.
• He/She will facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, keeping your learning resources organised and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom.
• He/She is to develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children according to age, ability and aptitude.
• He/She will assess and record progress of the age groups.
• He/She will link pupils knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding. Job Description
• Create a good lesson plan to suit the various age group
• Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
• Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
• Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
• Maintaining discipline
• Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
• Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils development
• Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupil's progress atparents evenings and other meetings
• Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
• Working with others to plan and coordinate work
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
• Organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities which
• may take place at weekends or in the evening
• Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in our small school Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Degree is required
• At least 1-3 years of experience
• Good communication skills Location:
New Achimota, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] / [email protected]
Or call us on: 0553-577848 Closing Date:
03 February, 2020