• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Performing administrative tasks
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants that hold a diploma can apply.
• 2 years work experience is required.
• Applicants must have good customer service skills.
700 - 800
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
05 July, 2019