Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy. Job Title:
Receptionist (EYE, DENTAL, PHYSIOTHERAPY AND UROLOGY DEPARTMENTS) SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES.
• Patient liaison and customer care, appointment scheduling, filing, patient account management, credit control, stock control and management, ordering and receipt of stock, equipment maintenance scheduling. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Serves patients by greeting and assisting as required, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts.
• Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone and answering or referring inquiries.
• Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
• Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding providers of service delays.
• Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties, answering patients’ questions, and maintaining the reception area.
• Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
• Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
• Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information, recording and collecting patient charges, controlling credit extended to patients, and filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
• Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies, and scheduling equipment service and repairs.
• Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies. Qualification Required & Experience
• MSSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• Familiarity with telephone systems
• Computer literate. Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
• Excellent communication skills, telephonic, written and verbal in English
• Patient-centred and customer service orientated.
• Good time management, and organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Pays attention to detail
• Professionalism with a focus on quality
• Flexibility Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
11 January, 2021