Receptionist Reporting to:
Clinic Matron Department:
Clinic Main Purpose
• You are responsible for processing receipts accurately and efficiently, maintain cash register operations and provide outstanding customer service as per Company standards Main Responsibilities
• Must greet and welcome clients to the facility.
• Answer customers’ enquiries, questions and provide information to customers.
• Compute and record all sales transactions.
• Provide every customer with a receipt after all transactions.
• Ensure that there is adequate change for customers.
• Ring all customers to inform them about their review dates.
• Ring doctors to inform them about their schedules when there is the need
• Inform customers when there is a delay in providing service due to emergency situations at the clinic
• Co-ordinate properly with the technical team about in patients and lab results for in patients.
• Maintain cleanliness and orderliness in the reception areas.
• Hand over all receipts (cash and credit) during the shift to the Finance Department at the end of the shift.
• Compile and maintain daily reports as instructed by your supervisor
• Assist the clinic with clerical duties and any other duties that may be assigned. Qualification Required & Experience Required Professional Experience/Qualification
• First degree in Business Administration and/or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Understanding of medical terminology and calculations
• Ability to work with a team.
• Energy and willingness to do more Deliverables
• Daily Cash analysis sheet
• Daily attendance report Location:
Spintex Road, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Address to forward Applications Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to: [email protected] Closing Date:
02 January, 2021