ComCashew EU REACH Reports To:
Finance & Administrative Manager Contract Duration:
Ends on 31.12.2021 (subject to renewal) Location:
Wa, Upper West Region Project Brief:
• The ComCashew-EU REACH project aims to enable a sustainable and inclusive improvement in the rural economy through enhanced implementation of gender-sensitive climate change adaptation and mitigation practices in at least 200 Communities in the Joint Programme Area of the EU Ghana Agriculture Programme (EUGAP) by 2024.
• The project will increase agricultural incomes, promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth in rural communities of the Joint Programme Area by 2024. Scope of the Role:
• The Receptionist will primarily be responsible for liaising with customers in a service-oriented manner on behalf of the project by providing a professional phone service, personally welcoming visitors and maintaining a high standard in the reception area. Your Task
• Answer and accept phone calls and messages and/or forwards them.
• Ensure incoming and outgoing calls are efficient and uninterrupted.
• Handles administrative and secretariat duties.
• Register, document, and organize incoming and outgoing correspondence (fax, emails, packages and personally delivered messages)
• Ensure creation and/or regular updating of a list of contacts and addresses (telephone, fax, email)
Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing packages & correspondence (email, fax, other official documents)
• Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management. Qualification Required & Experience Your Profile
• Certificate/diploma in administration or similar qualification from a recognised clerical college
• At least 2 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
• Good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g., Ms office)
• good organisational and management skills
• Excellent communication skills in written and verbal.
• Good organisational and management skills
• Good knowledge of English, Knowledge of German language will be an advantage.
• Polite and helpful when dealing with visitors.
• Willing to update skills as required by the tasks to be performed and agreed with management. Location:
Wa, Upper West Region How To Apply For The Job
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: [email protected]
under the Job Code 2021/EU-REACH/03/03
. Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful. Closing Date:
31 March, 2021
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.