RECEPTIONIST (ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I1I)
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Attend to visitors in a service-oriented manner and maintain a high standard in the reception area
• Make and receive calls
• Assist administrative assistant with photocopying, binding, printing etc
• Perform other duties/tasks assigned
• Candidate will additionally be performing administrative functions such as office management, secretarial duties etc.
Qualification Required & Experience
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• A minimum of an HND required
• At least 1-3 years working experience in similar institution.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Must have excellent managerial and leadership
• Must be a highly motivated person
• Must be a team player and have a high level of integrity
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must have good written and communication skills
• Must be humble and very respectful
Reports directly to the Administrator of the College.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to:
with cover letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents.
14 June, 2019
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.