We are looking for: Records Officer
• Report to:
Head, Human Resource Management
• Job Location:
Accra Job Objective
The successful person shall be responsible the overall records management system of the Company from creation, storage, retrieval to disposal. Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the implementation of the Company’s records Policy
• Suggest to senior management on new and modern practices and procedures in records management.
• Ensure that staffs are aware of, understand and comply with the records policy.
• Ensure that records created and or received by staff are classified according to the approved classification system.
• Provide training to members of staff in records management
• Facilitating the development of filing systems, and maintaining these to meet administrative, legal, and financial requirements.
• Liaise with selected offsite archiving and record companies to ensure security of MET archives
• Manage the changeover from paper to electronic records management systems. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Studies. Diploma in Records Management or Archival studies will be an advantage.
• At least three (3) years post National Services working experience in records management or archiving
• Should be meticulous and self motivated
• Ability to work with minimum supervision Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send a cover letter and a current resume to: The Head Human Resource Management P. O. Box 20084 Accra
or [email protected] Closing Date:
05 March, 2015