World Vision International is a Christian Relief, Development and Advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. Job Description
World Vision Ghana (WVG) is looking for a highly qualified, proactive, motivated and resourceful person to fill the position of Recruitment Officer. Recruitment Officer – Six (6) Months Contract
To assist with the provision of effective, transparent and legally compliant staffing services to World Vision Ghana national office through sourcing, screening, assessment and placement of executive, professional and technical personnel in a timely and cost effective manner. The Package
• The position is based in Accra with some level of domestic/international travel.
• The position comes with an attractive salary package.
• S/He reports to the Recruitment, compensation and Benefits Manager Key Responsibilities
• Support hiring offices and regional offices in assessing national vacancy requirements/recruiting needs and developing recruitment strategies and plans for the coming fiscal year.
• Develop and maintain multiple channels and networks to build a deep, diverse, and reliable sourcing pool of candidates.
• Develop, design and implement recruiting plan for assigned positions (e.g. advertisements, networking tools); write advertisements and job postings using WVI guidelines/templates.
• Conduct effective screening, interviewing, and assessments for the best candidates for a position match..
• Shortlist candidates and present candidate short-list to hiring managers.
• Coordinate panel interviews for short-listed candidates with appropriate hiring managers, panel members and recruitment. Comps and benefit manager.
• Negotiate offer with selected candidate within limits specified by hiring office
• Extend and negotiate offers to candidates and issue contract upon acceptance.
• Conduct recruitment responsibilities in a professional, service-oriented, responsive, innovative, ethical and cost effective manner in accordance with WVI goals and Christian principles. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management..
• 3 years of on the job training in recruitment and or Experience in recruitment of professional and technical positions is required.
• Working knowledge of recruiting for International Non-Governmental Organizations (INGOs) positions desirable
• Targeted Selection certification or behavioural interviewing is a plus.
• Demonstrated computer literacy to include experience in tracking recruitment outcomes/metrics.
• Good communication skills, in both written and oral form.
• Honesty and personal integrity and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with absolute discretion is mandatory for this position.
• Cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to work in a high multi-national environment
• Attention to details & Strong interpersonal skills; Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should send their application letters and CV quoting only the Job Position in the subject line to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
27 August, 2015 As a Child focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible. World Vision is an equal opportunity employer.