AngloGold Ashanti (AGA) has implemented a new operating model to drive strategic alignment across the business with a common organisational design for the company to deliver its purpose. This ensures we have the right people in the right place to make effective and efficient decisions that are consistent with AGA’s vision and purpose.
AngloGold Ashanti Limited (Ghana/Tanzania Business Unit) is seeking experienced and self-motivated persons to join our Regional HR team as: Regional Industrial Relations Manager ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
• This role is responsible to develop, revise or align IR policies, practices and procedures within specific jurisdictions. Adjusting Group IR strategies to align to local jurisdiction requirements and provide expertise and guidance on these to ensure consistency and standard application of IR policies, procedures and practices across the region. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Compliance and risk mitigation: Responsible to ensure quality and compliance of IR process, practices and procedures and overseeing employee risk mitigation activities to achieve industrial harmony Qualification Required & Experience
• Tertiary qualification in HR/ Legal/ Humanities Experience
• The position requires 10 - 12 years’ relevant Human Resources experience of which at least 5 - 8 years’ must have been spent at Senior Human Resources Practitioner level.
• 8 years’ experience in Industrial Relations with strong experience working in specific countries employment framework, labour laws, immigration laws etc.
• Experience obtained in mining environment will be advantageous
• Dispute and conflict resolution experience gained from a unionized, multi-cultural environment will be an absolute necessity Location:
Obuasi How to Apply For the Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
30 June, 2022
Please note – only candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be contacted.