National Road Safety Commission (NRSC)
is the lead statutory public agency for road safety management in Ghana. Its mandate is to plan, promote and coordinate road safety activities and programmes in the country. Description Of Job
Following its growth and to further strengthen the human resource capacity of the Commission, vacancy have arisen in the above position.
• Coordinates and collaborates activities of Regional Road safety related agencies
• Prepares annual action plans, budgets and programme of activities for the region
• Prepares and submit quarterly report on Road Safety programmes and activities, including sources and application of funds
• Coordinates and collaborates activities of Regional Road Safety related agencies
• Prepares annual action plans, budgets and programme of activities for the region Qualification Required & Experience
If you have the requisite qualifications and experience for the position above and are analytical, innovative, and passionate about road safety and interested in working in a small but highly committed and motivated team, then apply in confidence.
• Minimum of First Degree in Transport, Engineering, Social Sciences or equivalent professional qualification from a recognized institution with a minimum of 9 years post qualification relevant working experience
• Membership in a recognized professional institution will be an advantage
• Or Minimum of Masters Degree in Transport, Engineering or a related Social Science Discipline or an equivalent professional qualification from a recognized Institution. Minimum 6 years post qualification and relevant working experience, 3 years of which should be in a management position
• Membership in a recognized professional institution will be an advantage How To Apply For The Job
Applications should be sent to: Executive Director National Road Safety Commission P. O. Box 01683 Osu-Accra
Or E-mail: [email protected]
You may visit our website on: www.nrsc.gov.gh
for information on the Commission Closing Date:
19 September, 2012
Please indicate the position applied for in your letter and on envelope.