• The Regional Salesforce Developer will be responsible for helping to deliver a number of key Salesforce projects requiring both programmatic and declarative development methods. Specific Accountabilities
• Making Declarative Changes to deliver customisations to Salesforce for internal projects.
• Writing Apex Classes, Triggers with high levels of test code coverage.
• Documenting customisations and where required producing training materials for both global technical support teams and end users.
• Providing second level Salesforce support to global Salesforce users. Person Specifications
• The Regional Salesforce Developer will have a robust Salesforce knowledge, and the ability to develop Salesforce customisations to a very high technical standard - e.g. taking into account scalability, large volumes of data and the overall technical architecture within the production Salesforce organisation.
• S/he should also have excellent team-working and relationship-building skills and an outstanding ability to work and communicate effectively with colleagues across international teams.
• S/he will share CAMFED’s core values and ethos of transparency and accountability, and will bring high levels of energy, proactivity and commitment to the role. Essential:
• Proven ability in writing scalable, well-written, and optimised Apex classes and triggers.
• Demonstrable environment, and deployment management, skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills at all levels - from executive and senior management, middle management, peers, external suppliers and colleagues.
• A proven team player with the ability to assist the development of staff and colleagues of differing technical abilities and skills.
• Well organised and able to prioritise workload. Qualification Required & Experience Must have:
• Salesforce certified (Administrator or Platform App Builder).
• Certified qualification in an IT discipline.
• Proven track record of developing integrations between Salesforce and REST APIs.
• Demonstrated able ability in gathering end-user requirements and building technical solutions. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Please send your CV together with a covering letter, including salary expectations, location and reference ‘Regional Salesforce Developer’ to: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 February, 2020
Please note due to the volume of responses only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies or marketing sales please.