Olinga Foundation for Human Development is a Ghanaian National NGO promoting education and literacy across primary basic schools in rural, remote and disadvantaged communities in Ghana.
• Regional Coordinators will be required to work closely with regional education officials from the Colleges of Education, the Ghana Education Service, and the District Education Office to manage the delivery of teacher training and development programmes.
Qualification Required & Experience
Potential candidates must:
• Have a Bachelor of Education (or Masters) and at least 5 years of teacher training and/or teaching experience preferably at the primary level;
• Be familiar with education literacy methodologies particularly for early grade reading;
• Have at least two years of project management experience including personnel management and report writing;
• Be computer literate and able to provide expertise in technology for education.
How To Apply For The Job
Application letters and CVs (including 3 references) and one piece of writing should be sent by email to:
Please specify which region you want to serve.
29 September, 2015
Female candidates are encouraged to apply