Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy. Job Title:
Registered Nurses (GENERAL, ICU, THEATRE, CASUALTY, MATERNITY, PAEDIATRICS, CATH LAB, PATHOLOGY, RADIOLOGY, RENAL UNIT) RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Suitably qualified professional nurse who acts as a clinical resource and leader, performing functions at an advanced level of competence and consistence. Responsible for the delivery and co-ordination of competent nursing care during the shift for which the registered nurse is responsible.
• Support and supervise less experienced staff, act as a preceptor for new staff, and assist in the clinical teaching of learners. Contribute to the ongoing research, development and review of best practice in the specialty.
• Provide leadership in the clinical situation, and act as an influential role model for best competent professional practice. Qualification Required & Experience JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Degree/Diploma in General Nursing
• Current Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana
• At least 1 years’ experience in a private hospital setting
• Advanced, broad, sound and contemporary and knowledge and skills in a particular clinical specialty, together with an advanced understanding of professional nursing, health care delivery and care planning
• Required to be able to apply critical nursing skills and judgement across a range of variable situations and able to anticipate problems and/or complications
• Must demonstrate an advanced understanding of best practice processes and policies in the speciality
• Must demonstrate an ability to contribute to and utilise research
• Must demonstrate willingness to teach and actively participate in teaching and sharing knowledge and skills with colleagues
• Knows medical terminology necessary to perform duties effectively Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
11 January, 2021