Catholic Institute Of Business And Technology
Education / Training
Job Vacancy For Registrar At Catholic Institute Of Business And Technology
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment as Registrar of the Catholic Institute of Business and Technology (CIBT).
• The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the Institute.
• He gives guidance for the development of academic policies and coordinates all activities (academic and non-academics); and manages the administrative functions.
• He is responsible to the President of the Institute.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The Registrar must possess at least a' Master's Degree or an equivalent professional qualification.
• Candidates who have previously held the position of Senior Assistant Registrar in a recognised
• University for a minimum of five years may have an additional advantage
Candidates must have the following skills:
• good human relations;
• good communication skills
• ability to work with little supervision.
• ability to work with tight schedules computer literacy
How To Apply For The Job
Candidates who have the requisite qualifications may apply to the
Catholic Institute Of Business And Technology,
P.O. Box AN 5248,
enclosing copies of Certificates, transcripts and detailed Curriculum Vitae
• Submit application and other documents to the REGISTRY at the Institute's campus near the City Campus of the University of Ghana, and adjacent to the GNAT Hall, Adabraka, Accra
Closing Date: 15 October, 2015