Jayee University College (formally Jayee Secretarial Institute, established in 1987) currently runs six degree programmes - Accounting, Secretaryship and Management, Marketing with Advertising, Human Resource Management, Public Relations and Journalism, and five diploma programmes - Accounting, Secretaryship and Management, Marketing with Advertising, Public Relations with Advertising, and Journalism. All the programmes are fully accredited by the National Accreditation Board. The University College also runs short courses in Management, Accounting, Public Relations, Journalism, French and English Language. Job Summary
As a result of the growth and expansion taking place in the University College, Management intends to recruit additional staff to fill existing vcacancy in the institution. Application are therefore invited from suitably qualified persons to fill above position.
The Registrar is the Chief Operating Officer and Secretary to the Governing Council and the Academic Board of the University College.
• He/she advises the President, reports to him and provides leadership and management across a wide range of activities. Qualification Required & Experience
• A Master's Degree in a relevant field from a recognised tertiary institution with at least 5 years post qualification experience in an academic institution; or Senior Management experience in a large, complex and decentralized organization; Attributes:
• Strong intellect with excellent managerial, communication and interpersonal skills;
• Deep appreciation of academic working environment;
• Strong proven sense of morality and integrity Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Suitably qualified applicants should submit an application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of their certificates to: The President Jayee University College Royal Palm Avenue McCarthy Hill (Mango Line) P. O. Box OS 672 Osu-Accra
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
05 March 2013