Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy. Job Title:
Renal Technician SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for assembling and maintaining dialysis machines, monitoring patients undergoing dialysis treatment and maintaining the highest safety and cleanliness standards when operating the machines, RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Assembling the dialysis machine and ensuring its proper performance.
• Monitoring patients undergoing dialysis treatment.
• Ensuring usage of the dialysis machine is safe and secure.
• Administering local anaesthesia.
• Talking patients through the dialysis process.
• Monitoring and adjusting patient fluid removal rates as required.
• Working in tandem with nurses and doctors.
• Ensuring sterilization of operating equipment before use.
• Responding to emergency scenarios.
• Attending to patient needs.
• Demonstrating empathy and understanding towards patients’ emotional and physical concerns, ensuring that they are comfortable and well-informed at all times
• Understanding patient physical and emotional concerns.
• Educating patients on health maintenance and care.
• Developing operational training material for staff. Qualification Required & Experience JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Diploma/degree in dialysis/ nephrology technology
• Registration with Allied Health Professionals Council
• Suitable clinical experience.
• Dedication to patient care.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
11 January, 2021