ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS Internal: Directly Reports to:
GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR ROLE SUMMARY
• A research analyst performs research, collects and analyses information, and uses the data to problem solve and improve the decision-making and efficiency of a business. The research analyst studies the data and presents his or her recommendations to the Management. SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs qualitative and quantitative research and consultation on relative markets
• Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related markets being researched
• Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver milestone in timely manner
• Understands the needs of the hiring organization or client in order to target research to their benefit
• Contacts companies and agencies who can provide useful financial data
• Creates clear and useful reports and recommendations for organizational use
• Communicates with business leaders, financial officers and market representatives
• Interpret markets to conclude financial recommendations for clients
• Advise businesses to buy or sell products based on market insights
• Analyses past operations' results and performing variance analyses.
• Identifying and analysing trends and forecasts recommending improvements to the business processes.
• Research market trends, conduct surveys, analyse data from competitors and the business's operations, expenditures, and customer retention to identify patterns of potential issues or improvements.
• Uses data analysis and interpretation to guide the decision-making of the business’
• Ability to use statistical, economic, and data modelling techniques and tools.
• Organize and analyse data, creating charts, graphs and present your findings to management team.
• Provide recommendations to improve future business operations of businesses
• Organize and store data for future research projects in the cloud Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree in Mathematics or similar field
• A good grasp of Apps, IT systems and accounting principles would be an advantage.
• Firm grasp on the financial decision-making process within the company or organization of employment.
• Experience collecting, interpreting and organizing data
• Ability to prepare extensive reports and present findings with clear and concise action advice.
• Advanced speaking and report-writing skills for effective communication
• Attention to details and a commitment to accuracy
• Must be able to keep sensitive business& financial information confidential Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
15 September, 2021