• Plans and coordinates the initiation of research study protocol, and the establishment of operating policies and procedures.
• Promotes research capacity building among community-based organizations and student groups.
• Prepares research ethics board applications
• Plans, implements, and maintains data collection and analysis systems in support of research protocol; may coordinate the collection and analysis of research data.
• Recruits, instructs, and coordinates research subjects and/or volunteers, as appropriate to specific study objectives and work scope.
• Ensures the smooth and efficient day-to-day operation of research and data collection activities; acts as the primary administrative point of contact for internal research staff and as the principle operational liaison for other research organizations, funding agencies and regulating bodies.
• Coordinates the day-to-day activities of any technical support staff specifically engaged in the carrying out of research/clinical protocol, as appropriate to the position; may perform aspects of research protocol, as required, in accordance with specified program objectives.
• Plans and coordinates the staffing of research studies, to include the recruitment and administration of research support staff, as appropriate to the activity.
• Supervises and coordinates the provision of support services to investigators and researchers
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree in Related Field.
How To Apply For The Job
Send your CVs to:
20 September, 2019