Education / Training
Job Vacancy For Research Fellows At Ho Polytechnic (Volta Region)
Reporting to the Dean of Graduate Studies, the successful candidate will be expected to undertake the following duties:
• Teaching and Research.
• Arrangement for supervision of students' project works, dissertations, and theses.
• Academic counselling.
• Academic and Administrative leadership.
• Consultancy services, proposal writing, project development, among others.
• Providing research support at undergraduate and graduate levels.
• Organising workshops and seminars for graduate students.
Qualification Required & Experience
Candidates seeking to be appointed as Research Fellow must:
• Possess a minimum of a research Masters Degree in the relevant field of specialization (PhD is preferred).
• Have appreciable experience in tertiary education teaching and research.
• Show evidence of research activities .
Location: Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should submit applications with the following;
• Curriculum vitae;
• Names and addresses of three referees; and
• A short vision statement not exceeding five (5) pages outlining the applicant's vision for transforming the Polytechnic's Administration and Human Resource Management System
Application should be forwarded under REGISTERED COVER marked "APPLICATION FOR REGISTRAR, HO POLYTECHNIC" to reach the following address not later than February 16, 2015.
P. O. BOX HP 217
Closing Date: 16 February, 2016
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted