• To support the definition of the optimal field development plan through dynamic reservoir modeling, evaluation of alternative drainage patterns, pressure support mechanisms and development scenarios, and to prepare associated production profiles. Main Responsibilities
• Accuracy and timely updating of dynamic reservoir models Key Activities
• Elaborating dynamic reservoir models, by mean of a software programme in order to estimate reserves and production profiles
• Supervising reservoir studies performed by consultants
• Ensuring reliability of the dynamic input data and calculation results. Collaborating with Reservoir Geology, Petroleum, Development and Operation Teams to optimise the development scenario from a facilities, production and economic point of view
• Identifying and proposing new infilling, appraisal and WO locations for producers and injectors
• Keeping abreast of know-how in the area of competence QC dynamic input data. Qualification Required & Experience
• Qualifications must include an Engineering (or equivalent) degree in Geology, Chemical Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years of reservoir engineering experience. 3-5 years Experience in Oil & Gas (Upstream).
• A good working knowledge of the Company’s operations.
• Experience and sound knowledge in production & maintenance operations, maintenance engineering, specialist knowledge (engineering), organisation processes, supports and technologies and Compliance.
• Sound knowledge and experience in reservoir characterization & reservoir modeling, with experience in use of reservoir-related software
• Strong conceptual thinking and project management capabilities
• Excellent orientation and Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants must send their applications to: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 August, 2021