GrowthAid is looking for a passionate humanitarian who shares in our vision and values to support our proposal development efforts. The Specialist will be based in our office in Tema, Greater Accra.
• The position holder will lead and support the operations team to develop compelling, evidence-based proposals and fundraising for our activities in Ghana.
• The Specialist will bring to the programme design process a thorough understanding of and prior experience in bid writing for institution donors. Preferably, the Specialist should have prior experience working in designing programmes that are aimed around consolidating best practices, evaluating and scaling up of innovative ideas and endgame strategies in WASH, Neglected Tropical Diseases and the Health Sector at large
Qualification Required & Experience
• Preferably an advanced university degree (master's or equivalent) in Planning, Development Studies and Public Health
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the design, proposal writing, and or management of WASH/Public Health progammes
• Strong programme, design skills, including capacity to prepare logical, coherent and consistent documents, including log-frames and budgets
• Prior demonstrated experience developing proposals for institutional donors
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively with project members in various locations and from multiple organisations, including remotely writing and revising proposal documents
• Ability to integrate different experiences, methodologies and approaches from a diverse range of stakeholders, organisation, and technical experts from multiple sectors
• Working, relationships with relevant governments agencies and stakeholders would be an advantage
• Excellent English speaking / Writing skills required
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants who meet the specifications for this position should submit detailed CVs to:
Please indicate the position in the subject
26 July, 2019