The job holder will be responsible to the General Secretary for ensuring the implementation of all Resource mobilization (Fund Raising) functions in a timely manner, ensuring the utilization of appropriate resources mobilization tools and controls to enhance operations. The key responsibilities for this position will include but not limited to:
• Ensure effective planning and execution of Resource Mobilization (Fund Raising) functions
• Develop strategies for new avenues for resource mobilization.
• Prepare proposals for solicitation of funds from corporate bodies, foundations and churches.
• Identify, prepare and distribute proposals and letters for funding
• Prepare appreciation letters after receiving funds or donations
• Prepare reports for donor tracking
• Calls and text message to stakeholders
• Collecting cheques/cash from stakeholders
• Ensure regular update of database of donors
• Enlargement of database through the process of referrals
• Facilitation and coordination of donor nurturing
• Shall participate actively in raising funds to support all aspect of the
• Shall work as a team with all other staff workers on the Resource Mobilization team.
• Coordinate or assist with training and recruitment of junior staff on Resource Mobilization.
• Serve as secretary for the Resource Mobilization Committee
• Organize Annual Fund Raising Dinner
• Shall carry out any other responsibility as may be assigned to him/her by the General Secretary. Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a minimum of a degree, preferably in Business Administration or any of the social sciences, a higher degree will be a clear advantage with three (3) years of work experience.
• Must have a proven track record in similar organization or ministry.
• Must be computer literate
• Must subscribe to the basic evangelical Christian doctrines/beliefs.
• Must be a mature Christian with a consistent Christian commitment in personal, family and social life.
• Must be able to work with little supervision
• Must possess strong negotiation skills and possess good human relations
• Your continuous stay on this job will be based on your performance How To Apply For The Job
Qualified persons should please send their CV with a cover letter indicating their suitability for the position by email to: [email protected]
or by post to: The General Secretary GHAFES P.O. Box 0174 Osu-Accra Closing Date:
14 August, 2012
Being an Associate of GHAFES will be an added advantage.