An international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations for the emerging youth and society is seeking to recruit Resources Manager. The shortlisted candidate will be responsible for managing the Council's resources and premises in ensuring the efficient and effective management of its resources and to effectively provide administrative support to UK appointed staff.
• To manage & support all overhead procurement exercises in country including approved supplier list (ASL) development, supplier relations, compliance and service delivery, and advisory support to programme staff making procurements. Ensures efficient cost control and quality
• Manage supplier negotiations to ensure best deal for the organisation in terms of quality, price and service
Facilities and Asset Management
• Maintain a prioritised and up to date facilities and asset task list at all times to ensure that properties and assets meet standards for safety, security and energy and environmental impact.
Budget Monitoring and Management
• To manage the Resources and Premises budget for the office (Premises and office budget)
• To oversee the provision of professional, cost-effective, quality contracted services for maintenance, security and catering to provide a comfortable, healthy and safe working environment for all staff and visitors to the building. To manage specific projects and initiatives as required
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor's degree in Estates Management / Procurement qualification from a recognised University
• Minimum of 5 years in Estates Management / Procurement Management at Management level
• Experience in contract and facilities management
• Experience in tendering and procurement and applying tendering process (competitive and single source) to win business, procurement of goods, services, internal / external resources to support project delivery.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants are to submit their cover letter and detailed to:-
13 November, 2015