One of the leading hotels in Accra seeks to fill the above position. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise the operations of the bar and restaurant in accordance with the standards of the hotel.
• Work to improve performance and ensure that guest service meets company standards and customer satisfaction is maintained
• Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
• Maintain high standards of morale and personal appearance of all restaurant and bar staff. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management or related field
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position in 4 - 5 star hotel
• Verifiable track record of achievements
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organisational and leadership abilities
• Strong computer literacy
• A second language (French) will be an advantage How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit application, full CV including references, copies of relevant documents, reliable em ail and cell phone details to: [email protected] Closing Date:
05 October, 2012
or deliver by hand to Best Western Premier, Accra Airport Hotel, 17 White Avenue, Airport Residential Area