Movenpick Ambassador Hotel is currently seeking Passionate, results-oriented Professionals to fill the above F&B Position.
This individual will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and coordinating the workers and resources of the restaurant for the efficient, well-prepared, and profitable service of food and beverages. He/She should meet restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements, scheduling expenditures, and initiating corrective actions to ensure that they conform to budget limitations.
• He/She will also be responsible for maintaining ambiance in the restaurant by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement.
• He/She will also work with other management personnel to plan, market and advertise any special restaurant functions.
• He/She will also be responsible for the direct hiring, training, and scheduling of Restaurant staff and investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is desirable.
• A combination of three years practical experience, good organizational skills for dealing with diverse duties and staff, Problem solving skills and interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills.
• Must have a pleasant and polite manner for dealing with the public as well as staff How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants may submit their detailed resumes to our HR Co-ordinator on: [email protected] Closing Date:
24 October, 2012
Please note that only applications for these advertised positions will be considered on this E-mail address