• Responsible for the verifying of data in accordance with the loan application process
• Responsible for the capturing and processing of loan applications
• Responsible for the verifying of documents according to Credit Policy Responsible for maintaining adequate loan quality controls
• Where applicable, the loan administrator will be responsible for the processing of all "walk in" and assisting the Branch Manager in generating "walk-in" business for the branch
• Responsible for ensuring the companies Credit policy has been adhered to, prior to disbursement.
• Responsible for handling customer services and any other after sales services which may be applicable
• Responsible for ensuring proper maintenance, good housekeeping as well as safe custody of all company property
• Responsible for any reporting to Head of Operations, Area Manager, Branch Manager and other staff as may be required by your relevant managers.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Higher National Diploma
• Senior High Certificate
• Excellent knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Word and Excel essential (Credit Ease experience is preferred)
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants should forward their CVs to:-
20 November, 2015