At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference. Role Profile
• To lead in the delivery of product and tariff assurance KPIs in the following areas: Prepaid, Postpaid, ADSL, Roaming, Content (Short Codes), etc. You will also be required to lead in the delivery of KPIs related to automated test calls using the test call generator. Key Accountabilities
• Lead in providing assurance in the development of new product /Tariff and services and monitor all KPIs in the assigned areas.
• Perform End to End review of Major Revenue Life cycle and Business Units to ensure that all controls have been
• fully implemented and complimentary controls are in place to plug out leakages as discussed with Manager
• Put in place a comprehensive local Dashboard for monitoring of all Major Revenues, Costs and other Financial KPIs. This should be automated and linked with the Alarms
• Document, quantify and develop root cause analysis and suggest fixes for issues identified, highlighting the impact on business targets relative to revenues, costs and margins.
• Participate in or lead cross-functional teams to resolve revenue assurance issues and implement revenue assurance controls. Qualification Required & Experience Core Competencies
• First degree in Computer Science, Business or Finance
• Finance, Auditing, Revenue Assurance or related assurance work experience - Must have 5 years’ relevant experience and preferably 2-3yrs experience in a similar role
• Very good understanding of telecom products and services as well as automated test calling
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and SQL skills
• Experience in the use of data analytic tools and/or revenue assurance tools Location:
Ghana How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
04 June, 2021