• Actively participates in and promotes company health and safety campaigns, policies and procedures, and ensures personal safety and that of colleagues at all times
• Provides support as part of the drilling emergency response team
• Uses lifting equipment to load and stack equipment
• Helps to maintain and repair drilling equipment
• Assists with the mixing of chemicals for drilling operations
• Cleans, scrapes and paints the drilling deck and equipment
• Offloads supplies and moves them to storage areas
• Moves supplies and equipment to the work site
• Provides general support as required to the Tool pusher and drilling crew
• Reports any breaches of safety procedures to supervision / management
• They are responsible in operating machineries and maintaining
• inspect all the machines, help in their inspection and repair, order new parts, etc.
• His duties are completely ground level – to supervise the cleaning, dusting, painting, driving other workers, etc. Qualification Required & Experience
• You must be over 18 years of age.
• An offshore worker has to undergo the emergency response training program.
• It will provide you with all the necessary training to work offshore.
• With regards to personal skills, you need to be physically compatible and have good practical and leadership skills.
• You have to be a cooperative team member and be willing to work away from home
• You will have to have presence of mind and be very alert, owing to the dangers of the work.
• SHS, diploma or better Location:
Western Region How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail Closing Date:
03 March, 2021