• Clean up spilled oil by bailing it into barrels.
• Unscrew or tighten pipes, casing, tubing, and pump rods, using hand and power wrenches and tongs.
• Bolt together pump and engine parts.
• Walk flow lines to locate leaks, using electronic detectors and making visual inspections.
• Move pipes to and from trucks, using truck winches and motorized lifts, or by hand.
• Dismantle and repair oil field machinery, boilers, and steam engine parts, using hand tools and power tools.
• Dig drainage ditches around wells and storage tanks.
• Keep pipe deck and main deck areas clean and tidy.
• Guide cranes to move loads about decks.
• Supply equipment to rig floors as requested, and provide assistance to roughnecks.
• Dig holes, set forms, and mix and pour concrete into forms in order to make foundations for wood or steel derricks. Qualification Required & Experience
• Obligation to Excellence – the oil rig worker identifies what needs to be made and takes action to accomplish a standard of excellence beyond job expectations.
• Company Values- the rig worker understands, embraces, and integrates the hiring company’s mission, vision and core values into everyday duties and responsibilities.
• Customer Services – oil rig worker identifies and responds to current and future needs of the client by securing good service to internal and external clients.
• Teamwork – resourceful team player which builds, strengthens, and supports collaborative relationships with others crew members of the oil rig platform inside or outside the organization.
• Safety and Security – rig worker promotes a safe work environment for co-workers and customers. Location:
Western Region How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e - mail Closing Date:
16 April, 2021