Perseus Mining is a dual listed (Australia, Toronto) gold miner and explorer focused on the West African region. Perseus Mining (Ghana) Limited (PMGL) has recently commissioned the world-class Edikan gold project in the Western Region of Ghana Job Summary
The purpose of this role is to guide,train and mentor all maintenance and processing personnel in lifting and rigging operations. The key roles and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Maintenance, storage and inspection of rigging and slinging equipment in the processing and maintenance area.
• Take charge of significant lifting in the processing and maintenance area.
• Mentor, coach and demonstrate by example to all employees' safe and best practice in lifting and rigging technics.
• Conduct tower crane lifting operations in a safe and in accordance to the industry best practices.
• Ensure that rigging and lifting equipment used on site is maintained in a suitable serviceable condition. Remuneration :
Attractive conditions of service will be offered Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Senior High School Certificate or Mechanical Trade Certification
• Must be a Certified rigger from Minerals Commission of Ghana
• At least five (5) years' experience operating a mobile slewing crane with a capacity greater than so tonnes
• At least five(5) years extensive dogging and rigging work in a heavy lifting industry including operation of a tower crane .
• Pro-active self-starter with good communication skills and the ability to fit into the site culture seamlessly Location:
Western Region How To Apply For The Job
Applications will only be received by email to: [email protected]
with job title as the subject line of the email. Closing Date:
30 November, 2015
Perseus Mining (Ghana) Limited is an equal opportunity employer