• Cleans, scrapes and paints the drilling deck and equipment
• Off loads supplies and moves them to storage areas
• Moves supplies and equipment to the work site
• Uses lifting equipment to load and stack equipment
• Helps to maintain and repair drilling equipment
• Assists with the mixing of chemicals for drilling operations
• Provides general support as required to the Toolpusher and drilling crew
• Reports any breaches of safety procedures to supervision / management
• Actively participates in and promotes company health and safety campaigns, policies and procedures, and ensures personal safety and that of colleagues at all times
• Provides support as part of the drilling emergency response team
Qualification Required & Experience
• The person should be capable of operating construction equipment such as backhoes, forklifts and trenchers, and you should have the ability to drive a Urvan or truck.
• Candidate must understand construction basics, such as road maintenance and fence building, and who know how to use a variety of hand tools.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
08 October, 2020