• The successful candidate will join our team as a Director for Risk and Business Control in the Finance Department.
• (S)He will report to the Chief Finance Officer and will be responsible for the key governance and risk functions of Internal control, revenue & billing assurance and MFS risk.
• The successful candidate will also be in charge of corporate internal control to foster an efficient internal control and risk management culture in his operations. (S)He would as well ensure implementation and compliance with the JVÃ¢Â?Â?s policies, procedures and best practices to secure our revenues and strengthen the business operations and environment.
• Drive implementation of the “ICE” across the business: run assessment programs to confirm maturity.
• Lead business process reviews and risk assessments in the organization.
• Develop roadmap to improve RA maturity across all BU’s and revenue streams.
• Devise strategies and roll out mechanisms to prevent fraud along the revenue life cycle.
• Improve network and billing assurance across streams.
• To systematically analyze possible revenue risks and revenue additions within the company.
• Provide strategic roadmaps to identify high risk areas & processes for revenue leakage and establish methods for detection, measurement & monitoring.
• Provide guidelines (control objectives, risks to be covered, good practices…) to ensure that internal control is integrated in the activities, with efficient and effective control designs.
• Devise strategies to improve upon Revenue Assurance & Business Controls Maturity.
• Automate and standardize key Revenue Assurance Activities
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Computer Science. An MBA/MSc in Finance or Risk preferred.
• Professional certification in Audit, Accounting, Risk will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 8 years relevant working experience in internal control and risk
• Experience in internal audit, risk/controls analysis, compensation accounting, and revenue assurance.
• Broad knowledge of operations activities.
• Process Experience with project management and problem solving as well as running complex finance processes
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong knowledge of Excel is a plus (e.g., pivot tables, vlookups, etc.) as well as PowerPoint
• Knowledge of regulatory environment and key compliance rules in financial services.
• Leading and Deciding
• Analyzing and Interpreting
• Interacting, Presenting and Communicating information
• Applying Expertise and Technology
• Adapting and Responding to Change
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
23 February, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.