A leading and highly reputable Insurance Company requires the services of Risk & Compliance Manager to support the development of Policies and Procedures for the general operation of the Company’s Compliance Program Key responsibilities
• Reviews and updates company Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
• Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance Issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
• Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk;
• Develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future. Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree, HND or equivalent qualifications
• Minimum 4 years work experience in Insurance or Legal environment. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: [email protected]
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email Closing Date:
13 May, 2021