A reputable Non-Banking Institution is seeking to recruit Risk Management Officer Duties and Responsibilities
• To design and implement an overall risk management framework,risk policies and procedures for the organization.
• Performing risk assessment;To identify current and potential risks and analyze their impact on the company’s image,operations and profitability.
• Performing risk evaluation ;To evaluate the company’s previous handling of risks and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as cost and legal requirements.
• To educate the board of directors about the most significant risks to the business;ensuring heads of departments understand the risks that might affect their departments ;ensuring individuals understand their own accountability for individual risks.
• To implement Health and Safety Policies,Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans of the company.
• Evaluate effects of proposed Risks Management measures against current processes and procedures.
• Produce risks reports and present same to Risk Management Committee for adoption. Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree in insurance,Risk Management Law,Engineering,Actuarial Science or Financial Management.
• Minimum of eight 3 years ‘ experience in Risk Management preferably in an insurance industry.
• Must have a minimum of three 2 years experience in a managerial position. Technical Competencies;
• A good knowledge of Risk Management Framework.
• Ability to design and implement a Risk Management Strategy.
• A good understanding of the Risk Management process.
• Ability to conduct risk analysis,reporting ,monitoring and evaluation.
• A good knowledge and understanding of the major risk areas..
• Ability to organize and execute work to meet tight deadlines . Other Competencies
• Good leadership skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Numerical skills
• Planning and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication and Presentation skills
• Ability to cope with work and time pressure.
• Ability to pay attention.
• Good report writing skills
• Must be a team player Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
11 April, 2021