• Plan and implement OHS policies and programs
• Advise and lead employees on various safety-related topics
• Prepare educational seminars and webinars on a regular basis
• Review existing policies and procedures
• Adhere to all the rules and regulations
• Work with HR to set up a new employee on-boarding process for safety
• Conduct risk assessment
• Enforce preventative measures
• Identify process bottlenecks and offer timely solutions
• Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations
• Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes
• Oversee workplace repair, installations and any other work that could harm employees' safety
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND or diploma
• 4 years work experience
• Knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of occupational safety.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing safety procedures and policies.
• Skill in interpreting and applying federal, state and local safety laws and regulations.
• Skill in developing safety policies.
• Skill in investigating and analyzing accidents and their causes.
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
01 March, 2020