• Lay out a vision for safety.
• Lead and model safety excellence.
• Identify and monitor hazardous situations, often including risk categorization.
• Minimize hazards and proactively reduce risk in the workplace.
• Communicate and collaborate about safety and health throughout the organization.
• Create and track safety-related objectives, metrics, and goals for the organization.
• Investigate incident or near-misses and lead root cause analysis.
• Enforce safety standards and processes
• Create and share a formal Occupational Health and Safety Policy.
• Drive employee engagement and meaningful involvement.
• Act as the representative that can speak to safety and health as needed for the organization.
• Create, maintain, and improve policies and systems related to safety—all designed to create a culture of continuous improvement.
• Perform regular patrols, inspections, evaluations, and/or walk-throughs of facilities and/or properties.
• Conduct toolbox meeting and other ongoing learning opportunities for staff.
• Ensure all staff—from temp, contract workers to regular employees—have completed necessary training and are equipped for roles.
• Promote and reinforce safe behaviors across projects and job sites.
• Take measures to drive accountability for safety.
• Organize and maintain all safety and compliance-related forms.
• Drive the development of a data-driven culture that can coach around safety
Qualification Required & Experience
• Knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of occupational safety.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing safety procedures and policies.
• Skill in interpreting and applying federal, state and local safety laws and regulations.
• Skill in developing safety policies.
• Skill in investigating and analyzing accidents and their causes.
• 4 years professional experience
• HND , a certificate in safety management is an advantage
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
26 April, 2020