• Developing and implementing safety policies helps employers reduce accident-related costs and prevent losses due to a decline in productivity.
• Safety officers inspect interior and exterior work areas to determine if there are any safety hazards. During these inspections, a safety officer looks for broken equipment and damaged equipment, slip-and-fall hazards and other potential hazards
• When a workplace accident occurs, a safety officer conducts an investigation to determine why the accident happened
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a diploma is required.
• 4 years work experience is also needed.
• A certificate in safety management is required.
2000 - 2500
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.
25 April, 2019