• outlining safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards;
• carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented;
• making changes to working practices that are safe and comply with legislation;
• preparing health and safety strategies and developing internal policy;
• leading in-house training with managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks;
• keeping records of inspection findings and producing reports that suggest improvements;
• recording of incidents and accidents and producing statistics for managers;
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND and degree holders can apply.
• A minimum of 4 years work experience is required.
• A certificate in safety management is desirable.
2000 - 2200
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
26 August, 2019