• Comply with all occupational health and safety (OHS) guidelines
• Inspect work sites and review working conditions
• Document reports of occurrences and record statistical information
• Develop and implement OHS training programs
• Maintain safety regulation during installations
• Oversee disposal of substances according to environmental guidelines
• Ensure statutes, regulations, and codes are clearly understood and met
• Intervene to stop any acts or processes which are unsafe or do not comply with OHS guidelines
• Implement preventative measures to ensure unsafe processes are not repeated
• Ensure all personnel follow all personal safety precautions (hardhats, protective goggles, etc.)
• Update procedures and policies for new regulations or local ordinances
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND or diploma is needed. A certificate in safety management is an advantage.
• 3 years work experience is also needed.
2500 - 2700
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V. ‘s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.
18 September, 2019