A Multinational Company that sells agrochemicals and educates farmers on the correct use of its products for higher yield is looking to recruit a Sales and Development Representative. JOB DESCRIPTION SALES & DEVELOPMENT
• Be responsible for our major products in the assigned regions in Ghana.
• Develop the products by running field demonstrations, farmer seminars and meeting with dealers and distributors in assigned regions.
• Monitor the company’s contracted radio stations and field officers in assigned regions.
• Provide monthly update on prices of commodities and competing products.
• Follow up with distributors, find out their concerns and, together with the management team, address these concerns
• Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
• Track, collate and interpret sales figures Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
• Generate timely sales reports Assist to formulate sales policies and procedures
• Help prepare budgets
• Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts Qualification Required & Experience
• 1st degree in Agronomy or HND in Agric. 2nd degree in Business, Marketing will be an advantage Requirements
• An agronomist with knowledge in crop protection products
• Familiarity with crop protection products Familiarity with the distribution system and distributors in Ghana is required
• Must have a valid drivers’ license Personality trait
• Must be a go-getter Benefits:
Attractive package. Additional info:
• Must have been in a Middle level Role with some managerial skill Knowledge of MS Suite
• Ability to make presentations to Management Location:
Accra How to Apply For The Job
Kindly send all CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
18 October, 2021