A reputable financial institution is seeking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Personnel
• To solicit for clients for salary loans from Controller and Accountant General Workers.
• To lead in the development of strategic marketing of the micro finance program and planning process of the Bank.
• To supervise the implementation of the micro finance program and assess the performance of the MF credit Officers.
• To prepare relevant reports to stakeholders and match it with the annual set targets of the bank.
• To liaise and work closely with other management team to plan, implement training plan, and ensure regular onsite monitoring to identify capacity building needs.
• To provide technical and managerial support to management in area of risk and internal controls.
• To prepare the quarterly disbursement projections of loans requirement for clients in the microfinance department.
• Designed delinquency management practices and procedures.
• To design an appropriate and effective credit group appraisal, monitoring and recovery strategies to ensure excellent loan recoveries.
• To mentor and coach microfinance credit officers on firm compliance, processes and procedures to ensure adherence with the program best practices.
• To organize training of trainers session for credit officers.
• To support regular documentation and sharing of information on field experience with relevant stakeholders especially management and board.
• To be responsible for the management of the microfinance brand development position the MF brand through effective differentiation strategies to beat the intense competition in the MF industry.
• To build, develop and retain a motivated high performing team of program officers committed to achieving success through team work and enhance the capabilities of the team in the areas of efficiency and effectiveness.
• To network with leaders and players in the MF industry in order to provide up-to-date market intelligence and continually assess the banks market position.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree/HND in Marketing, Experience with other Financial Institutions on managing field credit is an advantage, 3 years experience.
• This is a contract work on commission.
• Age: Not below 30years.
Skills and Competencies
• Superior Written and Verbal Communication skills, including local languages of Kwaebibirem Rural Bank’s catchment areas, Math Skills, Product Knowledge of all the bank’s products, Creativity, demonstrated Experience, Courteous, Basic Computer literacy, Target Market Analysis, Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
31 January, 2020