QP’s exclusive brands are produced in world class food manufacturing facilities with sustainable production and vertical integration allowing us to deliver significant scale.
All of our products are produced to the highest EU standards as well as international certification including Halal certified.
QP’s head office is in Dubai with branches in Ukraine, Malaysia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, and a network running across East Africa. Job Description
Spintex, Accra, Ghana
• Reporting to:
Commercial Manager Job Summary
• To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery. Job Responsibilities
• Answers questions from clients
• Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
• Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
• Makes product appeal to the target market
• Source and develop client referrals
• Prepare sales action plans and strategies
• Develop and maintain a customer database
• Make sales calls to new and existing clients
• Develop and make presentations of company products to current and potential clients
• Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
• Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
• Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
• Follow up on sales activity
• Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
• Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary Qualification Required & Experience
• HND, Marketing or related field; a degree will be a plus.
• Minimum 4 or more years of sales experience, including demonstrated track record of field sales, in FMCG sector preferably in edible oil industry.
• Demonstrated competencies in business development, negotiation, sales or marketing executive
• Excellent oral & written communication skills. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letters to: [email protected] Closing Date:
20 September, 2020
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.