• Responsible for effectively marketing, promoting and selling company’s full range of products and services.
• Assists the sales supervisor to manage the sales force for achieving the sales objective in the province.
• Intensively visits to the current and potential customers to generate and secure orders and provides after-sales services in the defined area.
• Signing the proper sales contract and collect payment on time.
• Achieve Revenue growth budget each quarter.
• Follow up deliveries to customer and inventory situation in the market.
• To handle compliant and make sure the good settlement is found for the customer.
• To report regularly to Provincial Supervisor and Management the temporary promoters. Qualification Required & Experience Requirement/Qualification:
• Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or above with a related major(Plant protection, Agriculture, .Marketing...)
• More than 1 years related working experiences.
• Be a team player, encouraging, helpful and cooperative.
• Be flexible with a willing and can do attitude.
• Ability to handle objections, listen and respond effectively.
• Customer relationship management (i.e. good communication capability) Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants are encouraged to personally hand over their CV’s at our premises Or send CV to the Company email: [email protected]
Company location: Accra Office: North Industrial Area Opp. Nissan Auto Parts.
Tel: 0302-221132 Closing Date:
22 July, 2020