• Responsible for effectively marketing, promoting and selling company’s full range of products and services.
• Assists the sales supervisor to manage the sales force for achieving the sales objective in the province.
• Intensively visits to the current and potential customers to generate and secure orders and provides after-sales services in the defined area.
• Signing the proper sales contract and collect payment on time.
• Achieve Revenue growth budget each quarter.
• Follow up deliveries to customer and inventory situation in the market.
• To handle compliant and make sure the good settlement is found for the customer.
• To report regularly to Provincial Supervisor and Management the temporary promoters.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or above with a related major(Plant protection, Agriculture, .Marketing...)
• More than 1 years related working experiences.
• Be a team player, encouraging, helpful and cooperative.
• Be flexible with a willing and can do attitude.
• Ability to handle objections, listen and respond effectively.
• Customer relationship management (i.e. good communication capability)
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants are encouraged to personally hand over their CV’s at our premises Or send CV to the Company email:
Company location: Accra Office:
North Industrial Area Opp.
Nissan Auto Parts.
22 July, 2020