• At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors.
• We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across six African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda, Malawi).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Sales Associate for QualityRx. Key Responsibilities
• Deliver on assigned facility targets and associated high revenue contribution.
• Conduct pharmacy assessment using the GH-QRx scorecard.
• Engage potential community pharmacies; effectively communicate the values of mPharma and QRX Model Pharmacy Program.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with providers (QRx Pharmacies) in your assigned region through the organization of provider meetings and the application of other methodologies for customer acquisition.
• Lead initial engagements, signing of contracts, and ensure a smooth transition to the Refurbishment and On-Boarding team to maintain the service and relationships.
• Retrieve data on historical sales, operation expenses, business operation certificate, Pharmacy council certificate, and liabilities and share with the Sales Team Lead-QRx.
• Submit weekly Scouting Reports to the Sales Team Lead-QRx. Admin
This position reports to Sales Team Lead-QRx Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors degree in Sales or Marketing
• Healthcare background preferred Experience
• 2+ years experience in Sales and Marketing in the health care sector
• Understanding of business development initiatives and influencing stakeholders
• Enthusiasm to work with an early-stage start-up, commitment to helping us grow, and passion for healthcare in Africa
• Thrive on achieving success in a target driven environment
• A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
• Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
• The ability to thrive in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally (this role will liaise with our Key Account, Technical, and Supply Chain teams)
• Frequent travel within assigned territory Salary:
Nationwide Recruitment How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
30 November, 2021